You can contact us at:– St Anne’s, Overbury Street, Liverpool, L7 3HJ.
– telephone on 0151 709 1713 or send a Fax: 0151 709 1734
– or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– or fill in the form below and click on send
We are open Monday – Friday from 9am till 4pm
Use the 2 links below to:
– find Asylum Link and get directions from our map
– locate the Liverpool Home Office
How to Find Asylum Link
Asylum Link is situated at St Anne’s on Overbury Street, between Upper Parliament Street and Picton Road, near St. Anne’s School and close to the Taskers DIY Store.
You can get there get there by
- 79 Bus: Get off by Wavertree Police Station
- 86 Bus: Get off near the Power House
- 26/27 Shiel Road circular from Tunnel Road. Get off at Edge Hill Railway Station
Coming off the M62 , follow on to Edge Lane towards Liverpool.
Liverpool is now the only city where further submissions can be presented unless the client is very vulnerable in which case they can bemade locally. Evidence must be presented in person by appointment.
Home Office Address:
The Capital Building
Liverpool L3 9PP
Further Submissions Unit appointment line: Telephone: 0151 213 2411, Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm
St Anne’s, Overbury Street,
Liverpool, L7 3HJ.
Telephone: 0151 709 1713
or send a Fax: 0151 709 1734
or contact us by email:
or fill in the contact form below